Good Divorce Week is an annual campaign that aims to promote practical and constructive ways for separating parents to put the needs of their children first. Organised by Resolution, which is made up of more than 6,500 family lawyers and other professionals, this campaign focuses around the benefits of early legal advice.
Resolution believes that the process of separating, sorting out finances and arranging child care should be done in a way that minimises conflict and keeps the best interests of any children involved at the heart of proceedings. By seeking early professional advice, couples have the benefit of considering a range of options and making a decision that is most suitable for them.
You can expect the family department at AST Hampsons to
- Listen to you, be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- Explain all the options and give you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Help you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Manage stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
If you are considering separating or a divorce please contact Jennifer Worcester for a free first consultation by emailing [email protected] or by calling 0161 7631000.