Are you interested in a career with AST Hampsons?
If you are exceptional, and can bring real expertise, possibly with a client following, we want to hear from you.
All applications should be addressed to [email protected] with CV, and details of what you feel you can add to our growing practice!
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR
AST Hampsons is a long established firm in and around the North West of England. We have two offices - one in Rochdale and one in Bury.
Many of our team have been with us for several years and we believe this is due to the support and training which is provided by the head of department, management and administration teams and ultimately the progression that is achievable for our team members.
We are looking to fill the position for a Commercial Property Solicitor who would be able to supervise and train more junior members of the team, assist with the running of the department and who has a strong desire for career progression up to Partnership level
You would undertake a range of transactional commercial property work for a wide range of types of clients, both locally and nationally. We have a strong following which we have built up over many years. You will be supported by the firm with support staff, free parking, health insurance (subject to status) and bonuses.
- Qualified Solicitor 8+ years PQE with previous experience in a quality practice.
- A strong desire to further develop the department and supervise more junior members of the team.
- Preferably with a client following
- Experience in Commercial Property transactions.
- Experience working with SME business clients and large corporations.
- Thorough, commercially focused and outcome orientated with the ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise and manage a varied caseload.
- Track record in business development and outstanding client care.
- You will have handled Developments, investment, acquisitions, disposals and asset management of commercial properties.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Strong legal and leadership skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to work up to Partnership level.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus closure between Christmas and New Year
- Superb working environment
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and support
Suitable applicants can send their CV to [email protected]