AST Hampsons have taken steps to prepare for and minimize any disruption which may be caused by the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
We have a detailed business continuity plan already in place which is enabling us to work during the current situation:
- We are all following the guidelines in respect of good hygiene as recommended by the NHS/Government.
- Our firm infrastructure enables us to work remotely as necessary and while we have closed our offices to clients for now, we are doing all we can to continue working in your best interests.
- We may experience disruption in our day to day working but our focus will remain on providing you with a seamless service.
- We are continuing with electronic communication and if necessary telephone appointments.
- Our offices at 128 Yorkshire Street, Rochdale and Waterfold, Bury are manned daily with skeleton staff, you may post any signed documents to these offices or telephone if you need to speak with a member of staff.
- We follow government guidelines on protecting ourselves and others and our staff will self-isolate if there is any cause for concern. We will not take avoidable risks.
If you have any questions regarding the service we are able to provide then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to provide any further reassurances needed.
Meanwhile, good wishes to you, your colleagues and families, in testing times.